Career Coaching with Corallium Coaching
Work occupies a lot of our time and naturally we seek satisfaction from our work. Having a career, job or work means something different to each person, that is why our career coaching programmes are individually tailored to meet the client’s needs.
Watch our video on coaching
Who can Career Coaching Benefit?
• Do you have that feeling that you have plateaued?
• Are you no longer satisfied with your career?
• Have your career values changed and what once motivated you is no longer enough?
• Have current circumstances meant that you need to change jobs?
• Always wanted to work for yourself but do not know where to start?
What Career Coaching can do for you?
• Identify and evaluate your working and personal priorities
• Map your skills, experience and strengths
• Explore your career options
• Improve career progression
• Package your skills into a marketable format
• Equip you with the skills for entering the job market
What are your career values?
Take the career work values quiz now
Where is my Career Coaching services available?
I am based just outside Glasgow in a town called Helensburgh. While most of my work is done within Central Scotland my client base covers many towns and villages. From Clydebank and Dumbarton to Perth, Dundee and Stirling to many other smaller towns within Dunbartonshire, Argyll and Bute and Glasgow. Out with these areas I offer an online coaching service for people who’d prefer the option of home coaching . Using the latest online technology I have been able to achieve high levels of service for clients hundreds of miles away via computer and webcam.